Great news for Windows Phone users who uses the app Password Manager developed by Vbfnet Apps. The Windows 8 / RT version of this app named Password Supervisor is now available in Windows 8 App Store
You can import all your passwords from Windows Phone app Password Manager developed by Vbfnet Apps to Password Supervisor in Windows 8 via SkyDrive. You can also sync back to Windows Phone via SkyDrive.
Password Supervisor is an elegant password storage solution to store all your passwords, credit card information, bank accounts and other sensitive information securely and can be accessed from any Windows PC, Windows tablet and Windows Phone. Supports SkyDrive backup and synchronization to Windows Phone, Windows PC and Tablet
- Secure encrypted database using AES Algorithms
- SkyDrive Backup and Restore function
- Sync With Windows Phone and vice versa
- Security features include timeout and unsuccessful login attempts which can be configured in settings
- Snapped view support
- Create your own password types
- Search functionality by password name
- Automated system backup
- Store password types like bank account, credit cards, websites, emails, social networks or notes
- Optimised for super easy data entry
- Auto sync across multiple Windows PCs
The app is available for free. If you have a Windows 8 PC or RT tablet, you can download it here.
Protect your privacy and avoid embarrassing moments.
Private snaps can be used to protect your photos and videos with password. It can also be used as an excellent camera app with timer and burst mode and video recording functions. Capture images /videos even without viewfinder being displayed or set different sizes for the view finder.
- Configure the app to use it with or without a password. Numeric and alphanumeric type of passwords.
- Create multiple Albums
- Import images from phone picture hub
- Capture images and videos using the app
- Save image and video to sky drive
- Post photo to face book from within the app
- Burst mode image capture
- Timer mode, capture multiple images with a predefined duration. This can be configured in settings
- Use front or back camera for image capture
- Option to use the phone camera viewfinder or the view finder built inside the app.
- App viewfinder size can be adjusted for various sizes
- Option to hide app view finder and can still capture images using camera button or app buttons.
- Run under lock mode to unlock full functionalities of timer mode.
- Captured photos can be directly saved to the phone camera roll instead of the app album
- App album viewer with super smooth pinch and zoom
- video player for video captured using the app
The app costs $1.49 and free trial is available. It can be found in Marketplace here
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.